Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Sun is showing its face after a long time!

After a long time, the sun has shown it's face in Bombay. After the monsoon arrived in June, there was hardly any sunny weather here. It rained a lot this time, highest rainfall in last seven years. Although there are clouds in the sky today, but still the sun is showing up in between. I was never so desperate to see the sun in my life like this time. I always used to love rainy weather as well as winter, may be because when the sun comes up it becomes unbearably hot in most parts of India. But may be this year, the rain was too much for me. Gloomy, cloudy weather for such a long span of time is really depressive as well as unhealthy. I can imagine now why people in Europe and other parts are always so excited about sunny weather. The winter there would even be worse that the monsoon in Bombay I guess specially in northern European nations. I am wondering what would happen to me if I do not see the sun for like six months or so....:-o

No comments: