Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Non-Academic Leave!

I am planning to take Non-Academic Leave for around ten days next month. It has been a long time I have not taken this type of leave ;) Whatever leave I have taken this year are all part of my academic leave which does not have any upper bound. But personal leave can be maximum of thirty days in a year and they are not cumulative :( Thus it is better if I make maximum use of it every year. I am planning to go home next month during the Durga Puja vacation. I was not planning this although. I wanted to go home in December, but that has become unlikely since I might have to go to Jaipur for DAE Symposium (http://heps.lnmiit.ac.in/). So better I should go next month itself to get the Durga Puja festival as a bonus. I do not have much work load also except the two papers which I am trying to finish. The only thing I am worrying is the TA duty in that week. I need to find some guy who can take the responsibility of that for the particular week. I do not know exactly what will happen if I do not find a substitute to do the TA duty for that week and go home. May be the department will cut my stripends, which I won't mind much anyway :)

No comments: