Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It Feels Good!

After more than one year gap, I finally met my supervisor :-) It feels great indeed, and he could recognize me as well ;) Actually this meeting was supposed to happen couple of months later, but he had to come to the institute for some emergency reasons and we end up meeting unexpectedly. For the last one year we are working on a problem, written 2-3 versions of a manuscript but still have not been able to finalize it. It's really difficult (at least for a beginner like me) to do work by just communicating through email. Let's see if something can be done in this direction during his one month stay here although I am not much hopeful about it. In the meantime I am trying to finish some of my own work which might lead to a publication if the results are correct which I have to re-check :)

No comments: