Monday, July 5, 2010

Trip to Bournemouth...unforgettable experience!



After my workshop was over at University of Southampton (Winchester Campus) on 2nd July, I went to Bournemouth to meet my friend from BSc days, Prashant. He is currently a PhD student at University of Bournemouth. It was a great pleasure to meet him after four years and that too in UK. And the city of Bournemouth is so amazing with beautiful beaches and all, I fell in love with it immediately. The next day we did a lot of cycling and went to see the beautiful Old Harry Rocks near Swanage village. The white shining rocks in the blue Atlantic were looking really superb. We spent lots of time over there as well as on the beaches. It was very tiring of course, but place was so scenic that we hardly felt it. I returned from Bournemouth at night to London to catch my flight back to India. My trip was really short to see all such beautiful places, I am now really looking forward to my second trip, hope it comes soon!

No comments: