Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Leaving for Calcutta->Guwahati tonight :)

I am leaving for Guwahatii via Calcutta tonight. Its a pretty long journey, around 3000 kilometers. Although going to my state is always a great pleasure, I will probably be missing couple of things in Bombay. There are some lecture series coming up in this week organized by the SAPD. One more important thing is that my supervisor might come on 4th Dec and I did not know this before I booked my tickets, so can't help. I hope he is not coming to take a note of my research progress, he might be coming for some academic office meeting as usual. After coming from home I was planning to go to PRL, Ahmedabad for one week but not being able to get a ticket. So not much sure about that. Anyway hope to get a feeling of chilly winter in this trip after leaving Bombay where people are still sweating.

No comments: