Sunday, June 7, 2009

Cricket@PRL....:)

I was in PRL (Physical Research Laboratory), Ahmedabad last two days. It was really fun (not from research point of view by the way..:P). After so many lonely days in Gandhinagar, I found myself among so many PhD students there. The crowd was really cool. I stayed in the hostel there with one of my friend. It was ten minutes walk from PRL. The best part was cricket. They play cricket every evening(during weekend). They have a small concrete court (which was basically made for basketball) with six halogen lights (good enough to illuminate it). I played cricket after a long long time. Although it was real fun, the whole body is paining now...:(. I came back today although people there insisted to stay back for today's cricket. Hopefully will visit PRL again..(may not be for research purpose but surely for cricket)...

No comments: