Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Good to see England qualifying into the 2nd round

It's good to see the England football team qualifying into the second round of FIFA'2010 world cup. After the first two matches where England did not play up to the mark, today they bounced back against Slovenia and won it by 1-0. Since I am going there next week, I am pretty excited about their win as the football spirit will still be alive there. I really love the crazy European football fans. Last time I was in Germany when Euro cup 2008 was going on in Austria and Switzerland. I went to Vienna just one day before the match of Germany and Austria. And the fans of both the teams were cheering for their teams on the streets, pubs and all even before the start of the match. I really loved the kind of atmosphere there. Hope to see similar crazy football fans in UK as well. Till then please keep the winning spirit alive, England.

No comments: