Monday, June 7, 2010

AF (BOM->CDG) once again :)

I booked my ticket to ICTP two days back. And its the same Air France flight I took two years back from Bombay to Paris. I have one hour stoppage at CDG, Paris and then have a flight to Marco Polo Airport, Venice. Last time I did not enjoy my flight much, I was very much scared, anxieties made me so nervous. Just after I boarded the flight in Bombay, I slept although not in a comfortable way (I really did not like the tiny economy class seats of AF). I missed my food, wine everything. My experience at the CDG airport was also not so good, I felt like lost. The airport was so crowded. One old American gave me company at the airport. He liked my t-shirt quote and started gossiping with me. I think this trip will be more fun, as I am no longer scared of international travel. And the good thing is that I am going there for just two weeks. It feels great when the date of coming back to homeland looks very close :)

No comments: