Friday, April 30, 2010

Next Semester Uncertainties!

I have no clue where I will be in the next academic semester. The period of my stay at PRL will be over on 30th June. May be I will request for an extension of another six months here and get couple of works done. Hope this time also dean AP of IIT will allow me to spend another six months outside the institute. I am hopeful of getting one paper at least by the end of June, and may be if I mention about it in my application to the dean AP, IIT he might allow me. But one serious problem will be the room retention in Hostel 13, IITB. Last time when I requested the dean SA, IITB for allowing me to retain my room since I have lots of stuffs there he behaved very rudely saying this is the last time he is allowing me. In fact this is a rule in IITB that if a student does not join the hostel mess, he has to vacate the room. In my case they are making an exception, I should be thankful to them in fact for allowing me to retain my favourite H13 room for almost one year. I hope they will allow again in case I have to stay at PRL for the next semester.

No comments: