Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Getting Back to Work!

After almost one month gap in the SERC school I have finally got back to the work I was doing in PRL, Ahmedabad. I am currently working on RG running of parameters in some models. Although the running of gauge couplings at one-loop level are pretty easy, the Yukawas make the calculations very messy. The problem is we don't have enough input parameters also, and hence have to make lots of assumptions. Hope I will make some progress in next two months and give a finishing touch to the work I have been doing with my supervisor. I have many other things to do from July onwards: to attend summer school on cosmology at ICTP, Trieste, do my registration and other things at IITB, prepare my Annual Progress report, prepare my talk in which I have to present my work done in the academic year 2009-2010. I might have to visit home also in between. It looks quite hectic at this moment :( Hope everything will happen peacefully!!

No comments: