Friday, February 19, 2010

The very first paper....yet unpublished....still giving nightmares!

I am still stuck in getting my very first paper published somehow. I have addressed all the issues mentioned by the referees this time. Since there were spontaneous R-parity violation in my model, there were serious doubts regarding the stability of the dark matter candidate. In my corrected version, I have decided not to talk much about dark matter and focusing mainly on the symmetry breaking and neutrino masses in the model. One important correction which I have done is incorporating soft susy breaking terms into the model. In my earlier version I just minimized the F-term potential and found the relation between various symmetry breaking scales. Now I have added both the D-term potential as well as the soft susy breaking terms. Fortunately they did not alter the relations between various mass scales which I obtained from the F-term conditions. Since we are not talking much about dark matter, we removed it from the title also. Anyway it does not hamper the relevance of the paper since in our earlier version also, our discussions about dark matter were qualitative only. I resubmitted the paper yesterday. Hopefully there won't be any serious bug this time.

No comments: