Sunday, February 21, 2010

Boring Weekends!

Weekends are pretty boring nowadays for me. Although during the working days I always keep looking forward to weekend, when the weekend comes I don't find anything to do except eating and sleeping. This weekend was better to some extent, as I played badminton with friends here. For some reason I hardly feel like working on weekends although I have the required facilities (academic)here in the hostel. In Bombay I used to visit my cousins, relatives during weekends which I am really missing here. Even if I had to stay in the IIT hostel during weekends, I used to download lots of movies from DC++. Here I am using torrent to download movies, but its really irritating to wait for 10-12 hours for a single movie which I could download in 5 minutes using DC++. Anyway I have to find some other ways to make my weekends better. I am planning to visit IIT Gandhinagar at Chandkheda where I know couple of people, let's see when that happens.

No comments: