Sunday, February 7, 2010

Recent Home Trip

This is the first time I have gone home in the month of January. Just after I came back from Mahabaleshwar, I took a flight to Guwahati. Although I was expecting the weather to be very cold, I found it average type which was really embarrassing. During the magh bihu (3rd week of January), the weather there was very cold and when my mom told me about it, I got very tempted. But as soon as I landed at Guwahati, it seemed as if the winter is gone. After sunset however the weather became cold, but during the day it was sunny and hot as well. Although I reached home almost ten days after Magh Bihu, yet I could find a Harli Ghar (a hut built in the paddy field after harvesting on the occasion of magh bihu) where we had party at night with a bonfire. This was like a never before experience for me, when I was at home till my class 10th, my father did not allow me to go out at night. We did many crazy things there at night like stealing woods, bamboo from people to keep our bonfire alive. I stayed at home for one week and came back to Guwahati three days before my journey date from Guwahati to New Delhi. I spent some really good moments with my girlfriend there, did some shopping as well. I reached New Delhi on 5th February and fortunately its end of season sale going everywhere here, the best time to do shopping. I did shopping this time in such a way as if I am buying stuffs for next one year. I am leaving for Ahmedabad tomorrow and will be staying there till June. Hope to have a nice time at PRL and do some good work.

No comments: