Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Porcupine Tree Live Concert was amazing :)

I was not much hopeful of getting an entry to the concert thinking about the crowd. As the entry was on first cum basis, I thought of going early but could not. Still I thought of giving it a try and stood in the long que. But even after almost two hours the que was not moving ahead and I found myself at the same position. Actually some stupid people were making entry from the front side without staying in the que thereby making rest of us look fool. Anyway I remain patient and hopeful and finally got entry after almost three hours. I missed Parikrama but Porcupine Tree yet to start their concert. The moment they started, it was an awesome experience, the ground started shaking and I felt as if a wind has blown from the stage and has hit me. I never got this kinda feeling when I was there in the Iron Maiden concert. Its just because Porcupine Tree performed in OAT(Open Air Theatre) which is a pretty small place compared to MMRDA grounds at Bandra Kurla complex where Maiden performed. I felt as if the smaller size of the OAT brought more excitement to every corner than it would have been in a huge ground. PT performed for one and half hour. Most of the songs were familiar to me which made me really enjoy the show unlike the Iron Maiden one. The songs like Halo, Time Flies, Hatesong, The sound of Muzak, Open Car, Russia on Ice were really amazing. The best part about their music was their unconventional style as I mentioned before. They are simply not like the heavy metal bands like Iron Maiden for which most of the people are crazy. They have a classic style and very often reminds me of Pink Floyd. It was not surprising when I found many people asking what Porcupine Tree is , what they do, where are they from etc etc. Apart from the music, there were some good food-stalls also including subway, McD, Barista, Dominoz etc. Overall my first Mood Indigo experience was really cool and it was really worth attending. I hope Mood I will bring more such international bands in coming years. Who knows, may be Green Day, RHCP in the future list..:D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
No More Sluggish Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Instantly Search Movies, Console Games, MP3s, Software and Download Them at Rapid Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]