Saturday, December 26, 2009

Leaving for New Delhi tomorrow

I am leaving for New Delhi tomorrow for new year's eve celebration with cousins and friends. I will directly come to PRL, Ahmedabad to attend WHEPP from 2nd January 2010. Looking forward to some good times there with sub-zero temperature and good company :). Its a great pleasure to go to Delhi specially in winter. The chilly weather and the delicious street food like chats and all are so nostalgic to me. I will be there for just three and a half days and won't be able to meet all of my friends there. I hope they won't complain even if I don't meet them since I will be there for a small period. I am planning to meet my friends in IITD, JNU this time, but not very sure yet since these places are quite far from the my cousin's house where I will be staying. Anyway lets see how things go. I will have to utilize these three and a half days properly since I will be in Gujarat (a dry state) for the next six months. At the same time I will have to make sure that I can attend WHEPP from 2nd Jan without any hangover. Just keeping my fingers crossed :P

No comments: