Friday, October 2, 2009

Finally put the paper on arXiv...:)

After a long wait and a series of corrections, modifications finally I submitted my paper to arXiv.org . One of my friend Sudhanwa Patra is a co-author of this paper. The arXiv link to the paper is http://arxiv.org/abs/0910.0146 . Hopefully we will soon send it to some journal most preferably PRD. The work is all about incorporating type III seesaw of generating small neutrino masses within a Supersymmetric Left-Right model framework. We have also discussed dark matter phenomenology in a qualitative way. Suggestions, comments and criticisms regarding the paper are most welcome.
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Kaushik said...

Congrats ! First time I am seeing your blog. Of course from now on I will be a regular reader.

Quark said...

hey thanks man!!your comments are always welcome!!