Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bye bye winter :(

My most favorite season in India, the winter has suddenly disappeared. For me specially it has become difficult to adjust to this sudden change in Bombay weather as I was in Delhi where the winter was departing very slowly with couple of frequent showers in the evening. Bombay is awfully hot now and comparatively dry than usual. The sudden change has brought cold, cough, sneezing etc etc and I am really sick of all these. The weather in Bombay will be like this only till the arrival of monsoon and there are still three more months to go for that. I have no idea how I will spend these three months. Thank God, I made a sudden plan last month of going home in April. At least 20-22 days will be spent in a place with much better weather than this. Usually there are lots of pre-monsoon rain in Assam in the month of April. I hope they will visit Assam this time as well. After all, rain and mango are among the very few things I like about summer.

2 comments:

Kaushik Balasubramanian said...

Winter is almost over in Boston also. No more snow :( .

Quark said...

Ohh u liked the winter there? thats cool...often guys in the US complain that they find the winter there very dull!