Thursday, June 3, 2010

..The clouds are all beside me to see me through all the good times...:)

Suddenly the weather in Ahmedabad has taken a U-turn. The scorching heat which claimed around thirty lives in the city has suddenly turned into a pleasant weather after yesterday's rainfall. I felt so delighted to see white as well as black clouds in the sky which is a rare phenomenon in a city with a very hot and dry weather. The clouds reminded me of my native place where they are always there :). The smell of the soil after rainfall was superb, I opened the window of my lab at seventh floor of the building and enjoyed the scenery and the smell. The sky looked so amazing with those scattered white and black clouds with little blue portion of the sky visible in between. I had a plan of taking some photos during the sun-set but unfortunately my stupid camera was not working. The pattern formation in the sky during the sunset was amazing due to the presence of those clouds, the sky looked like a painting with many colors on it...I hope the clouds will be with us for some more time, keeping the temperature bearable and keeping the sky as beautiful as it is now.

No comments: