Friday, April 9, 2010

"It's not even bad, it's horrible" Part 2

Even after the completion of 7th day of the school, the situations at Academic Staff Hostel (where 13-14 participants have been put) have not improved much. I could not find water in the toilets both yesterday and today morning. And today morning at 8 am I could not get hot water as well as running water. Its crazy! I had to take bath with cold water. In fact many people did not take bath even. I have no idea why the organizers are like this. I can keep on complaining, but I am too tired of that now. Already enough conversations have taken place with the organizers regarding this. Similar is the case with the food. They are still giving us no choices in any of the meals. Whatever single item they prepare, you have to eat that. Today I had to eat Parantha in the morning which I am pretty sure, will damage my health if I continue it for few days. I asked the stupid caterers to make bread toast but they did not. I simply cant believe this. The lunch and dinner they make very spicy always, have not seen yellow daal even a single day. I am getting sick of all these, definitely gonna lose weight at the end of this school. Its just the awesome academic side of the school, I am continuing here, otherwise I don't give a damn! May be I should change the title of this post by using some stronger adjectives next time I write again about it.

No comments: