Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Horrible weather

I came back from Mahableshwar after attending the Asian Winter School (bunking the last day of course). The weather there was very pleasant, neither too cold nor too hot. Just after coming down from there I started feeling the heat. I could not believe Bombay can be so hot in January. Although I have been staying in Bombay since last three and half years, I don't remember if the weather was as hot as this in the month of January. I am sweating like hell, and the strawberries which I bought from Mahableshwar thinking that the cold weather will help me take those to my home which is three thousand kilometers away. I am leaving Bombay day after tomorrow, I just hope at least some of the strawberries will be in good shape till then. I always defended life in Bombay talking about the weather here, but looking at the present condition, I don't think I was correct in saying Bombay weather is the best in India.

No comments: