Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Porcupine Tree Live 21st Dec, 2009

I came to know about this awesome news much before, but forgot to give a blog update. Porcupine Tree(PT) is coming to India for the first time on 21st December and the best thing for IITB people is that PT will be performing right in the institute open air theater as a part of institute annual cultural festival Mood Indigo. This will be fourth Mood Indigo during my stay in the campus, but this will be the first time I am going to attend, I simply can't afford to miss PT. Although various Indian bands like Zero, Parikrama keep performing almost every year in Mood Indigo, I never had much interest in them since I am very much familiar to their live concerts. But this year Mood Indigo is certainly special, hope PT will give us a memorable experience. The details about the concert can be found here http://www.moodi.org/porcupinetree/

No comments: