Monday, October 5, 2009

A Dream Come True....:)


Finally I purchased all the three volumes of Steven Weinberg's Quantum Theory of Fields. I could do that a little later also since these books are available in the library and I have the e-copies also. But I was so much pissed off while reading those e-books that I could not stop myself from spending 3500 rupees to purchase those volumes. The worst thing about these QFT texts is that in almost every single page the author will be referring to some equation or some section in the other two volumes. I had a very hard time reading three e-books at a time. Sometimes I wonder why the author did not write a single book instead of three volumes. Its true that the book will become too heavy in that case but for me at least it will be less painful to read one book at a time than three different books. Now I have all the technical books written by Weinberg and I thought it would be great to take a group photo of them..:P


No comments: