Sunday, October 18, 2009

Beer with Nair

After he got his "awesome-max" job few months back, he has sponsored beer party twice so far for us (his classmates who have not yet got their degree..:(.. ). Yesterday we had the occasion once again for such a beer party. After his first come back from the US, we had the first one where we had some Mexican beer called Corona. I never heard of it before, but believe me, it does not suck at all like Indian beers. It was really awesome. Yesterday I don't remember which beer we had, but it was not bad. Since I drink very rarely nowadays, yesterday I could not drink more than say 600 ml. It seems my capacity has fallen down a lot, not bad huh? Actually nowadays very few such occasions come and without any occasion I do not prefer to drink at all. I hope the next occasion will come again when Nair will come back from the US after six weeks. Thanks a lot Nair, keep sponsoring beer party every time you come home from abroad.

No comments: